The founder and head pro of the KUJAWA TENNIS ACADEMY is Kurt Kujawa, a member of the United States Professional Tennis Association and the United States Tennis Association. His coaching career consists of working with players of all ages and skill levels. It has stretched over almost two decades and his style of instruction is able to bring out the very best in his students. Kurt is extremely proud of the results that his camps have brought in some of middle Tennessee’s best tennis players. Because each players improvement is the most important goal of KTA, Kurt is present for all on-court TENNIS ACADEMY activities.
KUJAWA’S TENNIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS INCLUDE:
- Former varsity 4 year scholarship athlete on the Hawaii Pacific University Tennis Team – ranked 7th in the nation in the NAIA in 1997
- Former Head-Director of Tennis Operations at Camp Summit for kids in Wurtsboro, New York
- Former Head Pro at Pinegrove Health and Country Club in Syracuse, New York
- Former certified line, chair and roving umpire for USTA and WTA authorized matches
- Coached the Lady Falcons of Fort Campbell High School in Fort Campbell, Kentucky to an undefeated season (10-0) in 2000-2001, and a one loss season (12-1) in 2002-2003.
- Served as an Assistant Tennis Coach for Austin Peay State University Men’s and Womens’ Varisity Tennis Teams. (2004-2008)
- Currently endorsed by many great names in the sport of tennis.
- (Sponsors shown at right)